What job to you want most

Growing up we all have that one job that we want most and sometimes we think of something new when we're bit older. My dream job growing up and still now is to be a nurse. I've always found this so interesting and I'd love to do it. It's obviously not going to happen but it's good to dream.

Parents
  • Hi Summer, don’t give up on your dream of being a nurse. My wife was 35 when she went back to college and did an access course as she had no qualifications. She got her required O levels and then went on to train. She as far as I know isn’t autistic but has always suffered from massive anxiety, she is medicated including beta blockers, they do help but obviously only take the edges off of it. She spent about 10 years in gastric endoscopy and for the last year has been a district nurse, she loves the work. Never give up on a dream.

• Hi Summer, don’t give up on your dream of being a nurse. My wife was 35 when she went back to college and did an access course as she had no qualifications. She got her required O levels and then went on to train. She as far as I know isn’t autistic but has always suffered from massive anxiety, she is medicated including beta blockers, they do help but obviously only take the edges off of it. She spent about 10 years in gastric endoscopy and for the last year has been a district nurse, she loves the work. Never give up on a dream.

Children
No Data