Vaccines

Hi

Hey there I'm hoping somebody can help me out with my question.
Somebody clean for has asked me to be their carer because they are familiar with me.and it saves strangers coming in and out.
I am familiar to care although I've been out the loop for a couple of years.
My question is can you you care for people on a private basis in their own home when you are unvaccinated?
He said he's happy with it but I've asked him to check with his family while I check the legalities of it.
Anyhow I would like to help the family but only if I'm legally obliged to do so.
I really appreciate any help on this.

Parents
  • This thought is kind of related to your thread but l analyse everything minutely and found it odd / troubling that a experimental ‘vaccine’ was and has been given to a vast percentage of our population ? I may however be over analysing things relating to this very troubling pandemic period that we have all unfortunately had to go through over the last two years.

• This thought is kind of related to your thread but l analyse everything minutely and found it odd / troubling that a experimental ‘vaccine’ was and has been given to a vast percentage of our population ? I may however be over analysing things relating to this very troubling pandemic period that we have all unfortunately had to go through over the last two years.

Children