What season do you like most?

This week has reminded me that Spring is my favourite season. Unlike Autumn and Winter, seeing flowers appearing give hope.

Also I love warm sunny days either for a walk or to sit in the garden. The temperature at the moment is just right as summer can be too hot. The cool nights are much better for sleeping than the summer.

Parents
  • Nobody has picked Winter ..... Why ?

I think it's difficult to pick just one, for the reasons already given..... the new life of Spring when the first flowers appear....... a relaxing Summer afternoon laying in the garden with a cool drink, and a nice salad......  or the beutiful warm colours of  Autumn. If this same question was asked on many other forums, i would guess Winter would be a facourite, as people look forward to Christmas and party time. Certainly not for the parties, but i do like  Winter.

To get up in the morning and find it's been snowing overnight. I always think when my garden is covered in snow, it looks as neat as my neighbours nextdoor. And then if i'm up early and go out before anybody else, taking the dog for his walk, it's so fresh and quiet, only our footsteps disturbing the fresh crisp blanket, and we are all alone in the world, just me and the dog.

• I pick winter all day then 2nd  autamn and not a summer person too hot

Reply Children
No Data