Receiving presents

Nothing quite beats another package coming through the post. Money Mouth

Parents
  • Oh no way!!!  I never give owt.  Everyone knows I never do “giving”, I only take.  I’ve found my old ladies (they’re mainly ladies) just through years of playing around online, being in various online communities.  Like if I weren’t to get banned from here and if there was a PM system I’d no doubt collect a few oldies in my time spent here.  Once I meet them I add them on social networking sites.  Oh and I’ve met a few through social networking sites too.  Once drawn in I’ll love them forever.  I collect old people a bit like I collect presents.  Old people are my friends and you can never have too many old people or presents.  The more, the better.  I get letters through the post and phone calls and I’m up for meeting them.  Although the initial reaction of outsiders is horror to my antics my old people see my special qualities and I’m often described as delightful.  Online and in person when we meet, they think I’m a sweetie.  I am.  I’m delightful.   I’ve met some excellent people online and got real pally with lots of them.  I was reading in that Tony Atwood book the other day that internet relationships are a lot easier for people with Aspergers to form, this much is true.  & it don’t matter how many people I hack off along the way cos wherever I go I always find the special people, ones who are chilled and nice with a sense of humour.  If I’ve hacked off 99 people and found 1 nice old person then I’m happy.  I’ll add that one nice person to my collection of old people.  & also I’ve found that not only do I give my old people a relationship with me, they’re also instantly surrounded by like-minded people and my old people make friends with each other.  I’m sure a lot of my old ladies will keep in touch for the rest of their lives.  BTW, I got some real neat Easter gifts!!!!!  I’m so lucky!

• Oh no way!!!  I never give owt.  Everyone knows I never do “giving”, I only take.  I’ve found my old ladies (they’re mainly ladies) just through years of playing around online, being in various online communities.  Like if I weren’t to get banned from here and if there was a PM system I’d no doubt collect a few oldies in my time spent here.  Once I meet them I add them on social networking sites.  Oh and I’ve met a few through social networking sites too.  Once drawn in I’ll love them forever.  I collect old people a bit like I collect presents.  Old people are my friends and you can never have too many old people or presents.  The more, the better.  I get letters through the post and phone calls and I’m up for meeting them.  Although the initial reaction of outsiders is horror to my antics my old people see my special qualities and I’m often described as delightful.  Online and in person when we meet, they think I’m a sweetie.  I am.  I’m delightful.   I’ve met some excellent people online and got real pally with lots of them.  I was reading in that Tony Atwood book the other day that internet relationships are a lot easier for people with Aspergers to form, this much is true.  & it don’t matter how many people I hack off along the way cos wherever I go I always find the special people, ones who are chilled and nice with a sense of humour.  If I’ve hacked off 99 people and found 1 nice old person then I’m happy.  I’ll add that one nice person to my collection of old people.  & also I’ve found that not only do I give my old people a relationship with me, they’re also instantly surrounded by like-minded people and my old people make friends with each other.  I’m sure a lot of my old ladies will keep in touch for the rest of their lives.  BTW, I got some real neat Easter gifts!!!!!  I’m so lucky!

Children
No Data