Receiving presents

Nothing quite beats another package coming through the post. Money Mouth

Parents
  • I don't buy myself presents, I get old people from the internet all over the world to send me stuff. Laughing  So far I've had 350 presents and three halves, 80 cards and 41 postcards. Laughing Laughing Laughing  I dead set love my old people. Laughing  I love them and they love me. Smile

& I too worry about the post, I've had things come late, Frown I've had things come broken (hence the three halves - they should have been three wholes), Yell and some things just haven't turned up at all!!! Surprised Yell  But its rare for something to not make it to me.

Easter soon.  Lookin' forward to being spoiled again. Laughing  Yummy yummy, I want chocolate in my little fat tummy. Money Mouth

• I don't buy myself presents, I get old people from the internet all over the world to send me stuff. Laughing  So far I've had 350 presents and three halves, 80 cards and 41 postcards. Laughing Laughing Laughing  I dead set love my old people. Laughing  I love them and they love me. Smile

& I too worry about the post, I've had things come late, Frown I've had things come broken (hence the three halves - they should have been three wholes), Yell and some things just haven't turned up at all!!! Surprised Yell  But its rare for something to not make it to me.

Easter soon.  Lookin' forward to being spoiled again. Laughing  Yummy yummy, I want chocolate in my little fat tummy. Money Mouth

Children
No Data