Sex within a relationship

We think my husband might have Autism, he is on a waiting list to see someone.

The problem is I have a very high sex drive and he doesn't seem to have one at all. We have been together for 11 years and I always thought things would get better, but they haven't.

Finally today he has said one of the reasons is he doesn't like the smell of me down there, I'm not dirty and I don't notice a smell, so I explained to him that its natural for there to be a smell down there.

I also asked him if there is anything I can do to help him and he said no, he just needs to get over this by himself.

He said he has no idea how he is going to get over it and after always being like this, I can't see how he can just get over it.

I would be grateful for any advice on this.

Parents
  • I'll give you my two peneth for what it's worth.

I've always had a healthy sex drive, either slightly higher or about the same as my long term partners at the time.

But I did have a time between partners when I went out with a woman with a higher sex drive than me. Happy days you would think! But no. It put me right off.

Can't explain why, but for me anyway , it doesn't seem to work if the woman has higher sex drive than me.

I know it's not easy but if you could show less interest, he may show more. Could take a while tho

• I'll give you my two peneth for what it's worth.

I've always had a healthy sex drive, either slightly higher or about the same as my long term partners at the time.

But I did have a time between partners when I went out with a woman with a higher sex drive than me. Happy days you would think! But no. It put me right off.

Can't explain why, but for me anyway , it doesn't seem to work if the woman has higher sex drive than me.

I know it's not easy but if you could show less interest, he may show more. Could take a while tho

Children
No Data