career?!

Hi everyone,

I like having plans and it’s stressing me out because in less than 2 years' time I am going to finish my A levels and I have no plan for afterwards. My 6th form keep talking about Uni and I have no clue what I would do at Uni because I don't even know what I want to do as a career. I don't even know if I want to go to Uni!

I am doing maths, psychology, and sociology A level. My favorite is definitely psychology, it’s so interesting. Any career ideas for me?

How did you decide on a career? Was it a difficult decision?

Alisha xx

Parents
  • No, I drifted into mine. I saw a research job at a university advertised, that my degree 3rd year project fitted me for rather exactly. I applied, was interviewed, and then spent 34 years working in the field, during which I also completed an MSc and PhD. Scientific research is relatively autism-friendly as a career.

• No, I drifted into mine. I saw a research job at a university advertised, that my degree 3rd year project fitted me for rather exactly. I applied, was interviewed, and then spent 34 years working in the field, during which I also completed an MSc and PhD. Scientific research is relatively autism-friendly as a career.

Children
No Data