New Forum section request - NAS

I just thought that it might make sense to have a new section on the forum specifically for comments relating to NAS.

People would be able to make suggestions and raise issues relating to NAS.

NAS would be able to monitor, answer questions and be involved in discussion relating to the organisation.

This approach would help build trust between the organisation and the public. From what I read on this forum I think this is very much needed.

I can't see any reason not to have such a section on the forum. Unless NAS is not prepared to publicaly involve itself in discussions that may question its practises and  accountability.

Parents
  • I am actually quite excited, the conversation on this forum may sound negative to others and Nt's but in reality, it is a good idea to express the problem areas. The NAS should see this information as data collection goldmine and use it to impliment some of the ideas, like the NATIONAL ASPERGER SOCIETY, CRISIS LINE, AUTISM SOLICATOR FOR THE AUTISM ACT ENFORCEMENT, AUTISM TO AUTISM SOCIAL INTRODUCTION IN LOCAL AREA(PREVENTS ISOLATION), A COPING STRATEGY MANUAL.

I am sure autistic people, carers, parents could add many more things to this list.

Anyway I am glad we have these conversation, at least I know that I do not stand alone.

• I am actually quite excited, the conversation on this forum may sound negative to others and Nt's but in reality, it is a good idea to express the problem areas. The NAS should see this information as data collection goldmine and use it to impliment some of the ideas, like the NATIONAL ASPERGER SOCIETY, CRISIS LINE, AUTISM SOLICATOR FOR THE AUTISM ACT ENFORCEMENT, AUTISM TO AUTISM SOCIAL INTRODUCTION IN LOCAL AREA(PREVENTS ISOLATION), A COPING STRATEGY MANUAL.

I am sure autistic people, carers, parents could add many more things to this list.

Anyway I am glad we have these conversation, at least I know that I do not stand alone.

Children
No Data