New Forum section request - NAS

I just thought that it might make sense to have a new section on the forum specifically for comments relating to NAS.

People would be able to make suggestions and raise issues relating to NAS.

NAS would be able to monitor, answer questions and be involved in discussion relating to the organisation.

This approach would help build trust between the organisation and the public. From what I read on this forum I think this is very much needed.

I can't see any reason not to have such a section on the forum. Unless NAS is not prepared to publicaly involve itself in discussions that may question its practises and  accountability.

Parents
  • I agree, as total silence from the NAS is psychologically abusive to other parties involved in discussion, as you know the NAS are very good at selective censoring when they wish too. Maybe too many people are talking out now, since 2004/05.

With there answer phone replies and lock outs we are now getting on the forum, is unethical to free speech.

• I agree, as total silence from the NAS is psychologically abusive to other parties involved in discussion, as you know the NAS are very good at selective censoring when they wish too. Maybe too many people are talking out now, since 2004/05.

With there answer phone replies and lock outs we are now getting on the forum, is unethical to free speech.

Children
No Data