Social Media is Simultaneously One Of The Most Incredible and Terrible Inventions of the 21st Century

That’s my opinion I find the concept of social media hard to tackle in my brain because of my view on but curious to see what you think.

Parents
  • yeah with the banning of people based on views it becomes a massive echo chamber and it becomes dangerous to society because it promotes one view and creates such a echo chamber that a minority can suddenly be seen as the opinion of the entire nation and take over it when they are nowhere near a majority on opinion and no one wants what they want. social media perhaps needs to be more tightly regulated to stop this misrepresentation of people.

plus all the riots seem to be made bigger and promoted by social media.... we see social media is causing disruption on the streets and a break down of society and civilization.... it perhaps needs to be banned for the continuation of modern day civilization, i can see us collapsing into barbarism if it continues.

• Take away respect in our society, and this is the result.

Reply Children
No Data