PIP and ESA medicals

What are your experiences of PIP and ESA medicals(and the tribunals)?

Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago

Also I cant go to buildings I dont like the one that they wanted me to go for pip and at 9 oclock in the morning when I cant get on busy buses! it was horrible I ended up failing as I was too scared to get a pip assessment, then on my second go I got a telephone assessment. And because I have autism it still affects me a year on from the assessment I have flashbacks it is horrible. How dare they treat human beings in that manner. I submitted lots of evidence of my autism etc that should have been enough. Felt humiliated and emotionally abused after it all. 

• Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago

Also I cant go to buildings I dont like the one that they wanted me to go for pip and at 9 oclock in the morning when I cant get on busy buses! it was horrible I ended up failing as I was too scared to get a pip assessment, then on my second go I got a telephone assessment. And because I have autism it still affects me a year on from the assessment I have flashbacks it is horrible. How dare they treat human beings in that manner. I submitted lots of evidence of my autism etc that should have been enough. Felt humiliated and emotionally abused after it all. 

Children