Feeling overstimulated and sensitive after exercise

Morning guys,

I've started going to the gym again only day two but the other day and today, I came out of the gym feeling quite overwhelmed, overstimulated and tired. I couldn't get home fast enough and I had to go to sleep to calm down and I feel better now but I can tell that I'm still quite sensitive to things going on around me.

I snapped at my dogs too when I came in because I couldn't handle it and now I feel bad because they were only happy to see me.

Does anyone else experience this?

Parents
  • i generally dont go to gyms, have weights at home myself.
    i do martial arts classes though and it can be like a emotional melting pot for me, but i manage to keep it to myself mostly.... i think...

• That's good I wanted to go to the gym though because I wanted to get out of my house for a bit and paying for a membership gives me some motivation to actually exercise because I'm not wasting my money

• motivation is always a hard thing in anything. i consider my time watching tv to be time that i can be lifting weights while watching the tv. thats how i do it, its a upgrade to just watching the tv doing nothing at all but sitting. it doesnt make you feel like you wasted time but rather than you used time more efficiently. plus you can time yourself by shows lengths if you wanted too. used to do that with excercise bike mainly, start on bike start of a show and stop that when that show ends so i dont do too little, or too much, mainly so i dont wuss out and do too little though lol

• motivation is always a hard thing in anything. i consider my time watching tv to be time that i can be lifting weights while watching the tv. thats how i do it, its a upgrade to just watching the tv doing nothing at all but sitting. it doesnt make you feel like you wasted time but rather than you used time more efficiently. plus you can time yourself by shows lengths if you wanted too. used to do that with excercise bike mainly, start on bike start of a show and stop that when that show ends so i dont do too little, or too much, mainly so i dont wuss out and do too little though lol

Children
No Data