A thread for promoting any autistic creators on here or autistic creators you know!

If any autistic creators would like to promote your artistic work or know any autistic creators that you think deserve more public this is the post.

I love looking at art and photography so I think promoting the work of autistic people especially is a nice thing

Feel free to share your artwork and photography I would love to it :)

• these are from UsrUnknown   he used the PM system to send them to me and them i process them

• If you're on a laptop or pc move the photos to the desktop and just click and drag into the reply box that works for me

• Here is some stuff I drew. Edit: I don’t know how to show photos

• Something else I wrote last year

The wind may gush
    Naysayers hush
    Rain pour over us
    Loss become ever present
    And silence us in sentence
    Lost in the prism of someone’s absence
    Tears may come to pass
    Despair making maps
    But one must imagine
    A dinosaurs teacup
    That never gets smashed

Written in December and I was playing a bit with the idea of the myth of Sisyphus where we imagine Sisyphus smiling despite his life of purgatory. But instead, I considered the idea of a massive Dinosaur with a delicate teacup so it also became a play on the idea of a 'bull in a china shop.' The idea being that the Dinosaur is this massive animal who could eat a human yet a delicate teacup manages to survive. 

• yes it does !  i want one :) i showed to my knitting partner and she said yes its highly creative

• I love making things, arty things. Here's a box, it's all recycled materials, carboard, and lined with recycled fabric, including cloth that my mum bought in Sri Lanka about 65 years ago. It's full of meaning and it serves no purpose even though it's supposed purpose it house significant objects It is shaped like Jesus meditating in an eastern way.

• I'm not sure if it counts as being a creator but my interests are knitting and crochet. This is a jumper I finished recently. The pattern wasn't designed by me though. I've been knitting for 3yrs. I don't know why I finished a Halloween jumper in May... 

• I write and do photography. 

Have a blog for both. 

An example of something I wrote: 

I draw a happy face
    In my breath
    Pretend until it fades
    It’s my friend
    His face lights up
    In flashes as we go by
    It’s like he’s winking
    And only we know why
    And next to him I draw a dog
    We call him Axel
    Because that’s just our style
    He wears a neckerchief
    Cuz he’s a cowdog in cowboy boots
    He’s mysterious and he has all the best moves
    I draw a stick rendition of diplodocus
    We call her Dippy
    She is big and can reach up to the sky
    She moves clouds so the rain don’t fall from my eyes
    And she’s so gigantic she eats the world and all the lights
    Till all is dark
    But smiley, Axel, Dippy and I
    Don’t really seem to mind
    Because in the dark
    We remake all the greatest cowboy films
    Behind our eyes. 

I wrote this after a bus ride, and I pictured myself on the bus drawing on the window on the condensation. 

Most of my stuff is more..... moody, but I feel like this one better captures my personality, or at least the personality that occasionally comes through my depression. 

• I write music. I'm just in the process of setting up a YouTube channel with my stuff. As soon as I get it up and running, I'll share some links.

• Definitely they're amazing movies its based of a book series too some of best selling books ever written if you prefer reading

• Oh, that sounds like such a neat concept! I definitely need to watch the movies indeed, just the whole idea of like magic existing in a world is already so fascinating, maybe I'll see if I have anyone who'd wanna do it with me (since just sitting down and watching something alone is so hard for me doesn't mean I don't enjoy it though!)

• Haha ah you need to watch the movies if you haven't, it's basically a spell that protects them from dementors, they basically suck out your soul and it creates basically a spirit animal that looks kind of like a ghost of an animal and its unique to that person

• Oh, I know the feeling of visualizing something and not getting it onto the paper... I'm actually working on a pretty big story, probably for an animation, with my friend. And they do aaaaaalll the art for it. I may be artistic, but she has a huge passion for it! They're even going to try learning animation (which was a huge dream of mine but I decided it wasn't for me) and I'm so proud of them! Wish I could help her more when it comes to creating things for it tho, haha, believe it or not I barely draw these days, I just do some sketches here and there. I'm just the idea girl.

But oh? What's this "petronas" if you don't mind me asking? I can't say I know too much about Harry Potter, the most I know is from some computer games I used to play when I was even younger, haha!

• I like that idea that's cool I wish I could draw I always think of artistic things that would look cool on paper but I can't draw it.

It's a almost like you created a type of petronas from Harry Potter haha

• It's simply based on my love for deers! They're such cute animals and since I love designing characters and stories, I just had to make a deer-like character at some point! I have no idea if I want to use her in a story yet or not, right now I just like making drawings of her. But I did have an idea of making her like a personification of my positive thoughts? (I have a lamb character that I use in my art to represent my negative thoughts)

• That's cool is it based off of something? it looks like it could be a character from a game or story of some kind

• I don't have really any safe places to post my art, but why not post this here, I drew this about a week ago, it's a character my friend made for me and I decided to draw, her name is Caramel Apple!