A thread for promoting any autistic creators on here or autistic creators you know!

If any autistic creators would like to promote your artistic work or know any autistic creators that you think deserve more public this is the post.

I love looking at art and photography so I think promoting the work of autistic people especially is a nice thing

Feel free to share your artwork and photography I would love to it :)

Parents
  • I love making things, arty things. Here's a box, it's all recycled materials, carboard, and lined with recycled fabric, including cloth that my mum bought in Sri Lanka about 65 years ago. It's full of meaning and it serves no purpose even though it's supposed purpose it house significant objects It is shaped like Jesus meditating in an eastern way.

• I love making things, arty things. Here's a box, it's all recycled materials, carboard, and lined with recycled fabric, including cloth that my mum bought in Sri Lanka about 65 years ago. It's full of meaning and it serves no purpose even though it's supposed purpose it house significant objects It is shaped like Jesus meditating in an eastern way.

Children
No Data