A thread for promoting any autistic creators on here or autistic creators you know!

If any autistic creators would like to promote your artistic work or know any autistic creators that you think deserve more public this is the post.

I love looking at art and photography so I think promoting the work of autistic people especially is a nice thing

Feel free to share your artwork and photography I would love to it :)

Parents
  • I don't have really any safe places to post my art, but why not post this here, I drew this about a week ago, it's a character my friend made for me and I decided to draw, her name is Caramel Apple!

• That's cool is it based off of something? it looks like it could be a character from a game or story of some kind

• It's simply based on my love for deers! They're such cute animals and since I love designing characters and stories, I just had to make a deer-like character at some point! I have no idea if I want to use her in a story yet or not, right now I just like making drawings of her. But I did have an idea of making her like a personification of my positive thoughts? (I have a lamb character that I use in my art to represent my negative thoughts)

• Definitely they're amazing movies its based of a book series too some of best selling books ever written if you prefer reading

• Oh, that sounds like such a neat concept! I definitely need to watch the movies indeed, just the whole idea of like magic existing in a world is already so fascinating, maybe I'll see if I have anyone who'd wanna do it with me (since just sitting down and watching something alone is so hard for me doesn't mean I don't enjoy it though!)

• Oh, that sounds like such a neat concept! I definitely need to watch the movies indeed, just the whole idea of like magic existing in a world is already so fascinating, maybe I'll see if I have anyone who'd wanna do it with me (since just sitting down and watching something alone is so hard for me doesn't mean I don't enjoy it though!)

Children