Imagining a neurodivergent world

If there were fewer barriers to neurodivergent contributions, how might NDs shape the world? 

Parents
  • I am carrying more than sixty years of pent up rage and frustration caused by my treatment by the Neuro-typicals during 59 years of being an undiagnosed high functioning Autistics/aspergers adult. 

I have been to the Asperger's reddit and read with horror the submissions there, where clearly so many of my fellow 'spergs have been broken on the wheel of Neurotypical society.

We are ALWAYS the rejected, isolated but brilliant minds, so well illustrated as the villains in so much of the media. 

And the neuro-typicals are very right to fear us. Those of you who have not been broken by your handling by society, have got to where you are by being super resourceful and observant. Have you not?

Yet still we are looked at and treated as as weirdo's, "of no account", and most of us get to receive the lowest of wages.

Sound familiar to any one? Want to do something about it?

I propose we of a more annoyed persuasion form an Autistic Army dedicated to finding ways for us Autists to finally get to LEAD instead of being ignored. You all know that whilst most of the time the normies in your family treat you like  a half wit, until the "stuff gets real" when suddenly YOU are the only one able to cope? (Most of us are doing "crisis management" all the time anyway so we get good at it, anyway!) 

IN short, people; How do we make them pay us?

• The problem is the politicians and the real leaders at the moment are the sociopaths and manipulators , they are the ones to get past /vilify ,thats the hard part , the nts are just the sheep in the middle.  

• Careful with those opinions. Whilst you show an advanced grasp of what I like to call "the grand unified conspiracy theory" and maybe you have even graduated to "conspiracy analyst"and have a real grasp of the issues we may be entering a time where it is actually lethal or at the least very damaging to have ANY strong opinions... 

If you want to work THOSE problems, there is zerohedge.com, here I think we ought to concentrate on the very real issues of autism, and after reflection you might agree. C.T. is fascinating to Autists and we are of course major players in the world of "truth", but here, might it be best to try and help ourselves for once and do the CT elsewhere? 

• In the world outside my head, I observe that  there is a huge difference between being "selectable" for a job and performance once selected. 

I once took a job in customer/field service in an environment known for it's stressed customers and performed great with the customers, and rapidly became the "go to guy for a huge area, (especially when teh customer was alredy shouting, they'd send me) BUT as soon as I got involved with my work colleagues face to face, the politics was unbearable and nauseating, and my position of go-to guy rapidly collapsed.. 

Most jobs are the same, I'm happy to work my *** off, and I want to be kind and cheerful, but the normie colleagues ALWAYS make it unpleasant. I worked at one place in IT that was clearly 'sperg dominated however, and it was bloody blissful... I'd probably still be there if it hadn't gotten taken over and ruined by a normie company, as a hostile business act... 

I have noticed that on the rare occasion that I get to be in charge in a non-hostile environment things do go very well for all. So I guess the ideal world government will be a bunch of us, with a layer of normie enablers and advisers, to prevent teh usual horrific 'sperg "gaffes" from happening..

There would be less war, waste and pollution, that's for sure...

• The point i am making is that autistic people ain't good at the social thing ,so they ain't in the positions of power , you have to be good at that to win votes.

Not into all that conspiracy stuff ,that seems like just a conspiracy to  detract from the actual truth. Which is, it is hard to run an ever changing world full of billions of nts and nds for that matter . I struggle with communication in general ,not much schooling always struggled with social interaction , 

• The point i am making is that autistic people ain't good at the social thing ,so they ain't in the positions of power , you have to be good at that to win votes.

Not into all that conspiracy stuff ,that seems like just a conspiracy to  detract from the actual truth. Which is, it is hard to run an ever changing world full of billions of nts and nds for that matter . I struggle with communication in general ,not much schooling always struggled with social interaction , 

Children
  • In the world outside my head, I observe that  there is a huge difference between being "selectable" for a job and performance once selected. 

I once took a job in customer/field service in an environment known for it's stressed customers and performed great with the customers, and rapidly became the "go to guy for a huge area, (especially when teh customer was alredy shouting, they'd send me) BUT as soon as I got involved with my work colleagues face to face, the politics was unbearable and nauseating, and my position of go-to guy rapidly collapsed.. 

Most jobs are the same, I'm happy to work my *** off, and I want to be kind and cheerful, but the normie colleagues ALWAYS make it unpleasant. I worked at one place in IT that was clearly 'sperg dominated however, and it was bloody blissful... I'd probably still be there if it hadn't gotten taken over and ruined by a normie company, as a hostile business act... 

I have noticed that on the rare occasion that I get to be in charge in a non-hostile environment things do go very well for all. So I guess the ideal world government will be a bunch of us, with a layer of normie enablers and advisers, to prevent teh usual horrific 'sperg "gaffes" from happening..

There would be less war, waste and pollution, that's for sure...