Imagining a neurodivergent world

If there were fewer barriers to neurodivergent contributions, how might NDs shape the world? 

Parents
  • We would rule it as benevolent dictators to our human underlings so that they might prove less violent, unpredictable and more useful to the society they claim is so important. 

No hypocrisy, no PC, no lies, no virtue signalling, just doing what's best for the species and the future of all our children, with out discrimination or personal agenda. Education, peace and health for all. Consideration of your fellow man is the key to peace and happiness, not tolerance. No wars, no borders, no tolerance for rule breakers and no one comparing my utopian vision to Hitler.

You wanted the truth about this right?

• We would rule it as benevolent dictators to our human underlings so that they might prove less violent, unpredictable and more useful to the society they claim is so important. 

No hypocrisy, no PC, no lies, no virtue signalling, just doing what's best for the species and the future of all our children, with out discrimination or personal agenda. Education, peace and health for all. Consideration of your fellow man is the key to peace and happiness, not tolerance. No wars, no borders, no tolerance for rule breakers and no one comparing my utopian vision to Hitler.

You wanted the truth about this right?

Children
  • We would rule it as benevolent dictators to our human underlings

Joy

• I wanted your truth and I think I got it Slight smile

I guess it always comes down to control in the end. But do you feel it's more important to have self-control rather than control over others? The less sociable you are, the less you need to control others perhaps. Because daily life doesn't depend too much on the cooperation of others for needs to be met. Maybe more self-reliance is the key to peace. A bit more space. Room to roam and be wild (as in natural rather than out of control).