Challenging public policy and gagging orders

There's an interresting piece in the Guardian about the potential reluctance of charities to challenge public policy due to a fear of losing contracts with local or national governments or due to gagging clauses placed within those contracts - here:(www.guardian.co.uk/.../charities-public-policy-funding-fears)

Can the NAS confirm whether there are any gagging orders in any of its contracts with local authorities, councils, national bodies or other public institutions?

Parents
  • I know what you mean Hohner

yeah we must be brothers. have more in connection with you after knowing you for 1 minute than my real brothers, ones a schitzophrenic and the other two are criminals !

Yes, its easy to want to hide away from society or find something to engross yourself in to take your mind away from it, but I find it better to fight. Yes people are a poison thats exactly right, their behaviour poisons society and as society gets poisoned they poison others.

thanks Mike - but the whole issue of charity accounts is based on what goes where and what can be filed under what to make it seem less and to hide it away from the public, I know, I've worked in this and it's a truly disgusting business, believe me if you knew where the money was really going you would not believe it was legal.

Also you sent me an email when I asked for help - all I got was some PDF files, I guess I now go under the figures in your annual report as an adult who has been helped. NO I have not had any help at all.

If an old lady lying in the road asks me to help her should I send her an email with addresses of other people who might help her ?

I hate NAS, I think its an absolute disgrace using the condition of other people as a way to make money. The Chief Executive is getting 140 grand a year plus expenses under the guise of helping those with autism, its just a business. I've seen hundreds of complaints about you and they are growing as I am going to add to them in all the forums.

NAS cares more about its own self preservation than it does about helping those with autism.

You claim to raise money to help autistic people, well here I am , HELLO, I am autisic can I have some help please, I need to get out of this hell hole of a room, my ears are burning, I cannot tolerate noise as I have severe hyperacusis, I was told by the NHS if I want help to go to NAS, I came here, did I get any help ? NO - just a £$%^ing load of PDF files - how one earth is this help -  just fobbed off with documents.

Hi can I have some help please...... yes sure you can, here read these,

When you replied did you tick a box on a form saying you helped 1 autistic person by replying to them in the forum ?

Goodbye, I am not coming back to this stinking corrupt charity to help bolster your figures.

• I know what you mean Hohner

yeah we must be brothers. have more in connection with you after knowing you for 1 minute than my real brothers, ones a schitzophrenic and the other two are criminals !

Yes, its easy to want to hide away from society or find something to engross yourself in to take your mind away from it, but I find it better to fight. Yes people are a poison thats exactly right, their behaviour poisons society and as society gets poisoned they poison others.

thanks Mike - but the whole issue of charity accounts is based on what goes where and what can be filed under what to make it seem less and to hide it away from the public, I know, I've worked in this and it's a truly disgusting business, believe me if you knew where the money was really going you would not believe it was legal.

Also you sent me an email when I asked for help - all I got was some PDF files, I guess I now go under the figures in your annual report as an adult who has been helped. NO I have not had any help at all.

If an old lady lying in the road asks me to help her should I send her an email with addresses of other people who might help her ?

I hate NAS, I think its an absolute disgrace using the condition of other people as a way to make money. The Chief Executive is getting 140 grand a year plus expenses under the guise of helping those with autism, its just a business. I've seen hundreds of complaints about you and they are growing as I am going to add to them in all the forums.

NAS cares more about its own self preservation than it does about helping those with autism.

You claim to raise money to help autistic people, well here I am , HELLO, I am autisic can I have some help please, I need to get out of this hell hole of a room, my ears are burning, I cannot tolerate noise as I have severe hyperacusis, I was told by the NHS if I want help to go to NAS, I came here, did I get any help ? NO - just a £$%^ing load of PDF files - how one earth is this help -  just fobbed off with documents.

Hi can I have some help please...... yes sure you can, here read these,

When you replied did you tick a box on a form saying you helped 1 autistic person by replying to them in the forum ?

Goodbye, I am not coming back to this stinking corrupt charity to help bolster your figures.

Children
No Data