Challenging public policy and gagging orders

There's an interresting piece in the Guardian about the potential reluctance of charities to challenge public policy due to a fear of losing contracts with local or national governments or due to gagging clauses placed within those contracts - here:(www.guardian.co.uk/.../charities-public-policy-funding-fears)

Can the NAS confirm whether there are any gagging orders in any of its contracts with local authorities, councils, national bodies or other public institutions?

Parents
  • A good example of the disease,,, they do this in america, the US Government FED gives money to charities and special interest groups which most of the time do not need the money, this builds up an influence policy and the money thus finds a home in the organisation, then the money gets pulled later, and then introduced again after new target strings are attached. Take the AA, they do not take money from government sources because of policy position strategies of the Government which are based on indirect political and containment controlling of the charity.

Mike who are the board of directors of the NAS ? I can't find any information on the site, or is that an indirect gagging order.

I trust no one,, some who say it was my Autism, some who say it was my intelligence, but I would say, it is because were more than one person gathers,, the corruption is doubled.., I have worked for a top blue chip company(due to IQ) in this country with access to board level and found the model framework is a concert corruption with government(whitehall/privy), not your TV political pretend order. The standard of the UK is corrupt, London is the dark seed of this corruption, the closer you are to London the darker the organisation is.

What do you say snake ? sorry NAS Board. Give us your PR fork tongued reply through your drone machine.

Everyone is caught up in the lights of society, the drama and the chase for rewards, with HFA you seen the framework, patterns in models and thus the corruption gates of every system were man is involved. Where people gather into organisation the corruption gets worse, the advantage is to cause disadvantage to others by a gap system(be it education, economical or birthplace), but those same corrupt people would do the same, the essence is impurity. Even the Privy is the same, it controls by non-competition(false co-operation), by favour from the crown. But this is the same device, even worse, because it is based on a system of positional interest not merit. The Blue Chips are a gang which runs the UK via ancient orders/crown/privy and government and we are not in it,, only as drafted slaves without agreement or veto. Right lads over the top,, bang.. bang ..! Millions to the slaughter for the a sacrifice to chaos and blood gods.

• A good example of the disease,,, they do this in america, the US Government FED gives money to charities and special interest groups which most of the time do not need the money, this builds up an influence policy and the money thus finds a home in the organisation, then the money gets pulled later, and then introduced again after new target strings are attached. Take the AA, they do not take money from government sources because of policy position strategies of the Government which are based on indirect political and containment controlling of the charity.

Mike who are the board of directors of the NAS ? I can't find any information on the site, or is that an indirect gagging order.

I trust no one,, some who say it was my Autism, some who say it was my intelligence, but I would say, it is because were more than one person gathers,, the corruption is doubled.., I have worked for a top blue chip company(due to IQ) in this country with access to board level and found the model framework is a concert corruption with government(whitehall/privy), not your TV political pretend order. The standard of the UK is corrupt, London is the dark seed of this corruption, the closer you are to London the darker the organisation is.

What do you say snake ? sorry NAS Board. Give us your PR fork tongued reply through your drone machine.

Everyone is caught up in the lights of society, the drama and the chase for rewards, with HFA you seen the framework, patterns in models and thus the corruption gates of every system were man is involved. Where people gather into organisation the corruption gets worse, the advantage is to cause disadvantage to others by a gap system(be it education, economical or birthplace), but those same corrupt people would do the same, the essence is impurity. Even the Privy is the same, it controls by non-competition(false co-operation), by favour from the crown. But this is the same device, even worse, because it is based on a system of positional interest not merit. The Blue Chips are a gang which runs the UK via ancient orders/crown/privy and government and we are not in it,, only as drafted slaves without agreement or veto. Right lads over the top,, bang.. bang ..! Millions to the slaughter for the a sacrifice to chaos and blood gods.

Children
No Data