Ear defenders for sensory issues

Hello, I have very bad sensory issues especially for my ears, I wondered what were people’s opinions on ear defenders, and any recommendations for good brands or any alternatives, thank you.

Parents
  • I use earplugs all the time during the day. I only discovered them a few weeks ago, and I find them wonderful for cutting out all the background noises - which stops me from getting exhausted.  I function much better with them and can concentrate for longer periods. And at night, too, I sleep with them and I wear an eye mask. They have both really helped me with my insomnia. I also use noise-cancelling headphones for times when I can't wear the earplugs, such as when I'm playing piano or watching a movie.

• I use earplugs all the time during the day. I only discovered them a few weeks ago, and I find them wonderful for cutting out all the background noises - which stops me from getting exhausted.  I function much better with them and can concentrate for longer periods. And at night, too, I sleep with them and I wear an eye mask. They have both really helped me with my insomnia. I also use noise-cancelling headphones for times when I can't wear the earplugs, such as when I'm playing piano or watching a movie.

Children
No Data