Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi everyone.

I'm Muckworm and I have a diagnosis of high functioning autism although the psychologist said I could be Aspergers but he couldn't decide but I don't know why.

I like bird watching and logging and monitoring the birds I see.  I work but it's hard because I get picked on a lot and they laugh at me because I don't understand stuff sometimes but when I have a bad day my Mum helps me and makes me smile again.

And I like eating chocolate because it feels nice in my mouth and throat.

That's me - I'm glad I found this place because I want to talk with other people about living with autism and how it's hard sometimes.

thanks - bye

• Hi everyone.

I'm Muckworm and I have a diagnosis of high functioning autism although the psychologist said I could be Aspergers but he couldn't decide but I don't know why.

I like bird watching and logging and monitoring the birds I see.  I work but it's hard because I get picked on a lot and they laugh at me because I don't understand stuff sometimes but when I have a bad day my Mum helps me and makes me smile again.

And I like eating chocolate because it feels nice in my mouth and throat.

That's me - I'm glad I found this place because I want to talk with other people about living with autism and how it's hard sometimes.

thanks - bye

Children
No Data