Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi Bouzirouge

I am sorry you are having a hard time at the moment.  Receiving a diagnosis of Aspergers can be a shock and it can take time for it to sink in.  

You say your husband is a great Dad and I think that says it all.  I personally think that that shows he loves his children.  He may be confused about his emotions at the moment but he does love them. Sometimes a person with Aspergers can have difficulty showing their emotions and he may not understand them so please give him time to come to terms with his diagnosis and stick with it.

All the best 

Colincat

• Hi Bouzirouge

I am sorry you are having a hard time at the moment.  Receiving a diagnosis of Aspergers can be a shock and it can take time for it to sink in.  

You say your husband is a great Dad and I think that says it all.  I personally think that that shows he loves his children.  He may be confused about his emotions at the moment but he does love them. Sometimes a person with Aspergers can have difficulty showing their emotions and he may not understand them so please give him time to come to terms with his diagnosis and stick with it.

All the best 

Colincat

Children
No Data