Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hello

Im Anthony, 26 (nearly 27 y/o) aspergers person who is here to find some support and hopefully make some friends as i am really having a tough time at home and work at the moment well i say moment because of new people being around me but its been for the four and a bit years since i started this work im doing because i find it really hard to come to terms with the fact im not like a non asperger who can trust and instantly make friends etc with someone.

But on a happier note i do say hello to everyone here !!!!

• Hello

Im Anthony, 26 (nearly 27 y/o) aspergers person who is here to find some support and hopefully make some friends as i am really having a tough time at home and work at the moment well i say moment because of new people being around me but its been for the four and a bit years since i started this work im doing because i find it really hard to come to terms with the fact im not like a non asperger who can trust and instantly make friends etc with someone.

But on a happier note i do say hello to everyone here !!!!

Children
No Data