Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Woop whoop!Mayst be the recent updates!

Hi, I am a mum of 3 children, my eldest son who is 7, has aspergers syndrome.  He was diagnosed when he was 5.  I am looking forward to joining in discussions on this forum, to support others, to get some support myself (without the guilt and burdening on my loved ones) and to chat with other people who have aspergers syndrome re advice and perspective for my son.  

Looking forward to chatting 

Xxx

• Woop whoop!Mayst be the recent updates!

Hi, I am a mum of 3 children, my eldest son who is 7, has aspergers syndrome.  He was diagnosed when he was 5.  I am looking forward to joining in discussions on this forum, to support others, to get some support myself (without the guilt and burdening on my loved ones) and to chat with other people who have aspergers syndrome re advice and perspective for my son.  

Looking forward to chatting 

Xxx

Children
No Data