Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi. I'm new, not just to the forum, but also to the idea of living with Aspergers. My partner has not been officially diagnosed, but I am convinced that he has Asperger's at least in a mild form. I have researched the features on the internet and he pretty much displays every one to a certain degree. It can be very difficult to live with and at times, he has hurt me (not physically) so much that I've been at the point of leaving. I do, however, love him very much and would like to support him if I can and learn to live with the bad times. I moved from 250 miles away to live with my partner, leaving all family and friends behind, so I sometimes feel very alone and miserable.

• Hi. I'm new, not just to the forum, but also to the idea of living with Aspergers. My partner has not been officially diagnosed, but I am convinced that he has Asperger's at least in a mild form. I have researched the features on the internet and he pretty much displays every one to a certain degree. It can be very difficult to live with and at times, he has hurt me (not physically) so much that I've been at the point of leaving. I do, however, love him very much and would like to support him if I can and learn to live with the bad times. I moved from 250 miles away to live with my partner, leaving all family and friends behind, so I sometimes feel very alone and miserable.

Children
No Data