Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi,

I have a gorgeous little boy aged 5 who I love with all my heart with ASD CARS rating score 32.

I am here with my glass of wine in tears feeling sorry for myself. boohoo

What I am really angry about at the moment is:

Going in the playground of his mainstream school dropping/picking up and feeling as though we don't exist or as if we are dirty.

After school clubs insist he has a carer with him, so he might as well be banned.

I have decided to give up my career to look after him as a Carer. I want to look after him but mourn my career and the money that comes with it.

I am always told off for what poor G does - somebody give me a break.

He really is no trouble at all except when his ASD gets in the way - much better than his neurotypical brother.

I think we have been lucky with his mainstream school his teacher and LSA love him. It's just all too positive but in the cold light of day objective results show he is failing miserably.

Whaaaaaa.

• Hi,

I have a gorgeous little boy aged 5 who I love with all my heart with ASD CARS rating score 32.

I am here with my glass of wine in tears feeling sorry for myself. boohoo

What I am really angry about at the moment is:

Going in the playground of his mainstream school dropping/picking up and feeling as though we don't exist or as if we are dirty.

After school clubs insist he has a carer with him, so he might as well be banned.

I have decided to give up my career to look after him as a Carer. I want to look after him but mourn my career and the money that comes with it.

I am always told off for what poor G does - somebody give me a break.

He really is no trouble at all except when his ASD gets in the way - much better than his neurotypical brother.

I think we have been lucky with his mainstream school his teacher and LSA love him. It's just all too positive but in the cold light of day objective results show he is failing miserably.

Whaaaaaa.

Children
No Data