Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi Lindsay we as a family are new to this group.I would jusr like to say how right you are about teachers not having enough training and information about children with Autism.My son is eight years old and has aspergers and at the moment in a main stream school, he is so misunderstood in there it beggers belief.The way he is treated and spoken to by staff is disgusting.We have just decided to home school him.Personally i put it down to ignorance and the actual personality of the teachers.Alot of people we have met are genuine,sincere,understanding.The damage they have caused him we have had to constantly pick up the pieces.

• Hi Lindsay we as a family are new to this group.I would jusr like to say how right you are about teachers not having enough training and information about children with Autism.My son is eight years old and has aspergers and at the moment in a main stream school, he is so misunderstood in there it beggers belief.The way he is treated and spoken to by staff is disgusting.We have just decided to home school him.Personally i put it down to ignorance and the actual personality of the teachers.Alot of people we have met are genuine,sincere,understanding.The damage they have caused him we have had to constantly pick up the pieces.

Children
No Data