Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • And just wanted to let everyone know - right now we're coming across problems caused by the length of this discussion. That includes the duplicate messages that people have been seeing recently.

Right now the resources we'd need to try and address this just aren't present so we're thinking of one of two things - either starting a new discussion or opening a whole area for introductions.

The new area could include a general introductions discussion but it'd also let people say hi and introduce themselves in their own space, rather than as a reply.

So I've started a discussion where you can let us know which option you'd prefer -
    http://community.autism.org.uk/discussions/general-discussions/general-chat/new-introductions-discussion-or-whole-area

I'll leave this discussion open for a few days whilst we see what you'd all prefer :)

• And just wanted to let everyone know - right now we're coming across problems caused by the length of this discussion. That includes the duplicate messages that people have been seeing recently.

Right now the resources we'd need to try and address this just aren't present so we're thinking of one of two things - either starting a new discussion or opening a whole area for introductions.

The new area could include a general introductions discussion but it'd also let people say hi and introduce themselves in their own space, rather than as a reply.

So I've started a discussion where you can let us know which option you'd prefer -
    http://community.autism.org.uk/discussions/general-discussions/general-chat/new-introductions-discussion-or-whole-area

I'll leave this discussion open for a few days whilst we see what you'd all prefer :)

Children
No Data