Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi everyone I am new to all of this, I have a nine yr old gorgeous little girl just been diagnosed with asd,  she has always had probs with her with anxiety, learning difficulties and felt very lonely dealing with all the probs even though i have a wonderful husband lovely son and a huge family for support but since seeing this group and realising we are not the only ones that have to live like this as been a huge help looking at peoples comments, Since diagnosis a lot more doors have been open to her to be able to get the right help which is a relief. However we now have to look at genetic testing soon and feel a little scared about this but i am sure we will get through this as we always do.

• Hi everyone I am new to all of this, I have a nine yr old gorgeous little girl just been diagnosed with asd,  she has always had probs with her with anxiety, learning difficulties and felt very lonely dealing with all the probs even though i have a wonderful husband lovely son and a huge family for support but since seeing this group and realising we are not the only ones that have to live like this as been a huge help looking at peoples comments, Since diagnosis a lot more doors have been open to her to be able to get the right help which is a relief. However we now have to look at genetic testing soon and feel a little scared about this but i am sure we will get through this as we always do.

Children
No Data