Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi all,gary here.Not been diagnosed yet,but i know i have AS.Ive known im a bit different since my teens but never known why.Im married and my wife has residency order for her grandson.As far as we are concerned were mum and dad 2 him,he has FAS BECAUSE OF ALCOHOL,but a social worker almost off the record said his bio dad has AS.Any info would be lovely.Also live long and prosper.Any1 for a mind meld lol.

• Hi all,gary here.Not been diagnosed yet,but i know i have AS.Ive known im a bit different since my teens but never known why.Im married and my wife has residency order for her grandson.As far as we are concerned were mum and dad 2 him,he has FAS BECAUSE OF ALCOHOL,but a social worker almost off the record said his bio dad has AS.Any info would be lovely.Also live long and prosper.Any1 for a mind meld lol.

Children
No Data