Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Having using this forum for a few months now but discovered this intro thing just today. I still find it difficult to understand computers and things. Anyway im 43 and have undiagnosed aspergers waiting for an asessment if theres funding available. I also have severe depression,anxiety,social anxiety,ocd,stress and hundreds of phobias. Have been under mental health for 20 yrs but have still suffered severe isolation and have never been able to function in society,have problems with every aspect of life and suffer with painful emotions. Have problems functioning independantly. I live with my dad who has lots of physical problems but helps with things im unable to cope with. I wonder if theres anyone else like me and has never led a normal life.

• Having using this forum for a few months now but discovered this intro thing just today. I still find it difficult to understand computers and things. Anyway im 43 and have undiagnosed aspergers waiting for an asessment if theres funding available. I also have severe depression,anxiety,social anxiety,ocd,stress and hundreds of phobias. Have been under mental health for 20 yrs but have still suffered severe isolation and have never been able to function in society,have problems with every aspect of life and suffer with painful emotions. Have problems functioning independantly. I live with my dad who has lots of physical problems but helps with things im unable to cope with. I wonder if theres anyone else like me and has never led a normal life.

Children
No Data