Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi all 

I'm Sheila 42yrs old and have a son who's 20 he was diagnosed with autism when he was 5, then later the school doctor said it was probably aspergers, we have coasted along nicely through the years he went from special needs school to main stream with support, He is now on his 3rd year at college doing skills for working life, and i'm stuck he has no social life apart from college,  I'm trying to sort him some benefits out and have just recieved a form for ESA and realised that all those years ago when i first filled out his DLA form we had loads of help.  

oh dear not a very cheerfull introduction, and i forgot to mention i live with my sons  dad and we also  have a daughter and a grandaughter. off to look through the rest of the boards now :) 

sheila.

• Hi all 

I'm Sheila 42yrs old and have a son who's 20 he was diagnosed with autism when he was 5, then later the school doctor said it was probably aspergers, we have coasted along nicely through the years he went from special needs school to main stream with support, He is now on his 3rd year at college doing skills for working life, and i'm stuck he has no social life apart from college,  I'm trying to sort him some benefits out and have just recieved a form for ESA and realised that all those years ago when i first filled out his DLA form we had loads of help.  

oh dear not a very cheerfull introduction, and i forgot to mention i live with my sons  dad and we also  have a daughter and a grandaughter. off to look through the rest of the boards now :) 

sheila.

Children
No Data