Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • hi kilkenny cat . i am 36 and a mother of 5 . 1 with asd and an older child who i strongly believe is too with a husband who def is .....i can totally understand how u feel ..in fact i was trying to explain how exhausting it is living in our house to my husband last week whos answer was ..." i am the one who works " and who completely didnt get the look of incredability on my face in answer ..im glad we can laugh about these incidents later once i have explained then to him :)

• hi kilkenny cat . i am 36 and a mother of 5 . 1 with asd and an older child who i strongly believe is too with a husband who def is .....i can totally understand how u feel ..in fact i was trying to explain how exhausting it is living in our house to my husband last week whos answer was ..." i am the one who works " and who completely didnt get the look of incredability on my face in answer ..im glad we can laugh about these incidents later once i have explained then to him :)

Children
No Data