Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hello everyone. 

I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome four years ago and with ADHD this year.

I'm in my fifties and just discovering the joys of being an 'empty nester'   after 30 years of single motherhood.

I have two grown-up girls of whom I'm extremely proud, both fending for themselves now out in the wide world. One of them also recently received an autism diagnosis, of which regretably so far    she's not so proud. 

I look forward to meeting people here. The internet, and online forums especially, have been such a great boost for so many otherwise isolated autistic people, including me.

• Hello everyone. 

I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome four years ago and with ADHD this year.

I'm in my fifties and just discovering the joys of being an 'empty nester'   after 30 years of single motherhood.

I have two grown-up girls of whom I'm extremely proud, both fending for themselves now out in the wide world. One of them also recently received an autism diagnosis, of which regretably so far    she's not so proud. 

I look forward to meeting people here. The internet, and online forums especially, have been such a great boost for so many otherwise isolated autistic people, including me.

Children
No Data