Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi, I have 5 children. 17 yrs (Just diagnosed Dyslexic! and very possible Aspergers, undiagnosed) 9yrs mainstream, 7yrs moderate deafness, 6yrs assesment done but as of yet undiagnosed and 2yrs mainstream.

My eldest has had problems from about 2, but we put it down to emotional because of a nasty divorce. It wasn't until looking up symptoms for my 6 year old I found so many of her traits. Won't put tv volume on odd numbers? collects train tickets and puts in alphabetical order? won't walk through a door first? Doesn't like to go anywhere by herself? completely disorganised...... 

Have found this site really helpful so far

• Hi, I have 5 children. 17 yrs (Just diagnosed Dyslexic! and very possible Aspergers, undiagnosed) 9yrs mainstream, 7yrs moderate deafness, 6yrs assesment done but as of yet undiagnosed and 2yrs mainstream.

My eldest has had problems from about 2, but we put it down to emotional because of a nasty divorce. It wasn't until looking up symptoms for my 6 year old I found so many of her traits. Won't put tv volume on odd numbers? collects train tickets and puts in alphabetical order? won't walk through a door first? Doesn't like to go anywhere by herself? completely disorganised...... 

Have found this site really helpful so far

Children
No Data