Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • I am a mam to 4 children aged 9,8 , 6 & 4  , my 2 girls arte the oldest & youngest , my 2 boys are in the middle , both have dyspraxia , they have had the first assessment with their OT  ,their OT is going to be going in their schools to do assessments there , then they will do an assessment at hom e, but she says that she is 100% sure they are both dyspraxic , she also says my 6 year old boy definetely has alot of autsitic traits , she now just has to find out under what umberella he comes under with autisim but she says he is definetely autistic.

My 6 year old also has alot of problems with his bowels he has been on laxatives since he was 3 months old he does wees in the toilet & poos but he still soils both at home & school does any one else have a child that soils?

I hope to make friends with other parents who are going through what we are going through.

• I am a mam to 4 children aged 9,8 , 6 & 4  , my 2 girls arte the oldest & youngest , my 2 boys are in the middle , both have dyspraxia , they have had the first assessment with their OT  ,their OT is going to be going in their schools to do assessments there , then they will do an assessment at hom e, but she says that she is 100% sure they are both dyspraxic , she also says my 6 year old boy definetely has alot of autsitic traits , she now just has to find out under what umberella he comes under with autisim but she says he is definetely autistic.

My 6 year old also has alot of problems with his bowels he has been on laxatives since he was 3 months old he does wees in the toilet & poos but he still soils both at home & school does any one else have a child that soils?

I hope to make friends with other parents who are going through what we are going through.

Children
No Data