Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hey All !!!

Im new on this, just today so am a tad confused haha!

My little brother has suspected Aspergers so I want to get to grips with all of this as he is very hard to understand sometimes & its extremely upsetting in how he finds what we take as normal everyday doings ..... very hard to get on with :( BUT its un-humanly clever when it comes to computers/ps3's etc and with his school work! Its a very strange thing i must say,,,!!!

Any help with this would be very much appreciated !!!!! :D x

• Hey All !!!

Im new on this, just today so am a tad confused haha!

My little brother has suspected Aspergers so I want to get to grips with all of this as he is very hard to understand sometimes & its extremely upsetting in how he finds what we take as normal everyday doings ..... very hard to get on with :( BUT its un-humanly clever when it comes to computers/ps3's etc and with his school work! Its a very strange thing i must say,,,!!!

Any help with this would be very much appreciated !!!!! :D x

Children
No Data