Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi,

I'm new on here :0) so please be gentle with me ;).

I have a son diagnosed with HFA, ADD and Sensory issues.

I thought it might help to pop on here to chat to people as I don't really have anyone else. I do have a husband :) but I'm sure you get what I mean when I say, I can't tell him 'everything'. 

I've been through the angry rollercoaster and am currently in acceptance with the need to cry - that isn't forthcoming, happy, still angry, lonely, stressed..., etc. 

I work part time while the kids are at school and log in when required in the afternoon/evening. I'm trying to learn what I can about ASD, S&L, Sensory, ADD, Statementing, Visual aids, etc while waiting on a very long list for S&L plus OT.

Oh, plus doing OU course for change of career, if all pans out; otherwise will be good to know my brain is expanding ;)

Anyhow - yes, Hi. *waving*

• Hi,

I'm new on here :0) so please be gentle with me ;).

I have a son diagnosed with HFA, ADD and Sensory issues.

I thought it might help to pop on here to chat to people as I don't really have anyone else. I do have a husband :) but I'm sure you get what I mean when I say, I can't tell him 'everything'. 

I've been through the angry rollercoaster and am currently in acceptance with the need to cry - that isn't forthcoming, happy, still angry, lonely, stressed..., etc. 

I work part time while the kids are at school and log in when required in the afternoon/evening. I'm trying to learn what I can about ASD, S&L, Sensory, ADD, Statementing, Visual aids, etc while waiting on a very long list for S&L plus OT.

Oh, plus doing OU course for change of career, if all pans out; otherwise will be good to know my brain is expanding ;)

Anyhow - yes, Hi. *waving*

Children
No Data