Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • It is very inspiring to hear these success stories of living with AS. I take the view that I can constantly try and raise the ceiling a little higher on what I can achieve, but I am realistic nevertheless. I know that I am never going to be the most empathetic, calm and collected person. I will always have anxiety, obsessions and social issues, for AS cannot be cured. But it is amazing what we aspies can achieve when we set our minds on a goal. Determination must be one of our most positive attributes

• It is very inspiring to hear these success stories of living with AS. I take the view that I can constantly try and raise the ceiling a little higher on what I can achieve, but I am realistic nevertheless. I know that I am never going to be the most empathetic, calm and collected person. I will always have anxiety, obsessions and social issues, for AS cannot be cured. But it is amazing what we aspies can achieve when we set our minds on a goal. Determination must be one of our most positive attributes

Children
No Data