Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • I would just like to reiterate Jim V's comments and welcome all the new people to the forum. It is absolutely fantastic to see so many new "faces" on the forum and I hope that we can all help each other out in some way, be it with advice, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to make us laugh and lift our spirits. 

Good luck everyone and I look forward to chatting with you in the future :)

• I would just like to reiterate Jim V's comments and welcome all the new people to the forum. It is absolutely fantastic to see so many new "faces" on the forum and I hope that we can all help each other out in some way, be it with advice, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to make us laugh and lift our spirits. 

Good luck everyone and I look forward to chatting with you in the future :)

Children
No Data