Have to move sooner rather than later

My brother is looking me to leave; sooner rather than later. I have thought about rental accommodation for the time being; while we go through the process of selling our family home and land.

I had thought of lodging at a B and B for the time being; but Covid has kiboshed those plans. Plus, the land we own has me above the threshold for Supported Living.

What should I do? (Bearing in mind that I'm from Northern Ireland)

Parents
  • live with ur brother until u can buy a house. terrible time to be doing this. But that depends on where u both want to live. tough one.

ideally u should be in belfast where there are loads of admin jobs.

hes looking for deveopment work so best place would again be belfast ( or Dublin outskirts )

glengormley/newtownabbey is a bus ride from belfast and close to loads of shops. the houses are good value. I lived there a while and wish I hadnt left. I miss the range of shops.

Heart

• live with ur brother until u can buy a house. terrible time to be doing this. But that depends on where u both want to live. tough one.

ideally u should be in belfast where there are loads of admin jobs.

hes looking for deveopment work so best place would again be belfast ( or Dublin outskirts )

glengormley/newtownabbey is a bus ride from belfast and close to loads of shops. the houses are good value. I lived there a while and wish I hadnt left. I miss the range of shops.

Heart

Children
No Data