Have to move sooner rather than later

My brother is looking me to leave; sooner rather than later. I have thought about rental accommodation for the time being; while we go through the process of selling our family home and land.

I had thought of lodging at a B and B for the time being; but Covid has kiboshed those plans. Plus, the land we own has me above the threshold for Supported Living.

What should I do? (Bearing in mind that I'm from Northern Ireland)

• Rental accommodation seems like a good option while you figure things out, but I understand that Covid has made things difficult for finding temporary housing. Since you mentioned that Supported Living is not an option for you, have you considered looking into Airbnb? I've had great experiences using it in the past, and they have a lot of options for short-term rentals. As an [link removed by mod] myself, I recommend checking out this article to find a reliable host who can provide a comfortable stay during this transitional period. Hope this helps!

• [spam post deleted by moderator]

• live with ur brother until u can buy a house. terrible time to be doing this. But that depends on where u both want to live. tough one.

ideally u should be in belfast where there are loads of admin jobs.

hes looking for deveopment work so best place would again be belfast ( or Dublin outskirts )

glengormley/newtownabbey is a bus ride from belfast and close to loads of shops. the houses are good value. I lived there a while and wish I hadnt left. I miss the range of shops.

Heart