Need help reading forum notifications / Can't see notifications

Please can someone tell me how to read my notifications on a tablet device? I get the orange number appearing at thr bottom of the screen but when I click on it, the notification message appears below the bottom of my screen. I try to drag it up but still can't read it. Please can someone help? 

Thank you.

Parents
  • I would reply but I can't even when I refresh ;-D

It's easier to navigate on that tab now where you choose notifcations/messages/profile.

I haven't got any notifcations so can't see how they are updated but at least I can see the tabs now.

Thank you for your help

• I would reply but I can't even when I refresh ;-D

It's easier to navigate on that tab now where you choose notifcations/messages/profile.

I haven't got any notifcations so can't see how they are updated but at least I can see the tabs now.

Thank you for your help

Children
  • To OutOfStep... Greetings. Now that We can access (part of) the "Search" function again I have confirmed (at least upon My Tablet) a kind of "workaround"... Please and Thank You to try it to see if it works for Yourself also...? (You can even use Your own replies to try it.)

To reply to a post with no reply buttons, copy a chunk of it, and use "Search" function, to go back to the *exact post* and reveal the missing buttons. (Unless the post is very very long.)

• ( Maybe this reply gives You a notification. But apart from that, I have little idea/allowance of how to help with the reply/votes buttons disappearing, though I have the same trouble. To reply here, I go to the Thread, quickly go right to the bottom, then pan upwards to see the "loading" dots, then when the loading is finished I try to go to the bottom again for the last 'refreshes'. It does not always work and I cannot really photograph all of that (as I said). )