What do you like to do for fun??

Most people I know like watching television or listening to music, but those are no good for me. I’m more of a quiet person who sticks to herself. I am very sensitive to sounds and even on quiet I find listening to the television or a song makes my ears feel like they’re bleeding.

So instead I make my own fun and entertainment. Reading is one of them but I also keep busy by doing cooking as well. Where I live we have an old Rayburn oven and the cakes from it are mouth wateringly delicious! I spend a lot of time in the bake house, and also by the lake where I sit and watch the fish which surprisingly is something I do a lot now.

What do you do for fun?

Parents
  • I get great enjoyment from learning extra details about things that I'm nerdy about - sort of filling in missing bits of my nerd-jigsaw of the universe & everything.     This can happen in museums, watching tv, accidentally finding things on youtube etc.    I can literally feel the flush through my neurons as the old stuff gets refreshed & augmented.        I realise more and more that I am 100% visually driven - almost all data comes through my eyes.       Seeing how things work or fit together really makes my brain fire on all cylinders.  

My wife thinks it's odd that I watch youtube on 2x speed and still absorb it all - but I'm filtering all of the dead words from the story - I only hear the technical facts & figures.

• That is so interesting! I'm not very technical sadly and don't see things very visually I don't think. I have trouble understanding things. It's great that you get enjoyment from all that though :) I also like museums, I love looking at things from long ago.

• That is so interesting! I'm not very technical sadly and don't see things very visually I don't think. I have trouble understanding things. It's great that you get enjoyment from all that though :) I also like museums, I love looking at things from long ago.

Children
No Data