When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents
  • I didn't really want lockdown to end.  I know its still technically on, but doesnt feel like it. I liked the collective support as people looked out for each other. I liked the quiet roads and skies. I liked how there was more wildlife. I liked how there was no pressure to go anywhere or see anyone.  The shops were quieter.  There wasn't mad consumerism as people could only buy essentials.

• I didn't really want lockdown to end.  I know its still technically on, but doesnt feel like it. I liked the collective support as people looked out for each other. I liked the quiet roads and skies. I liked how there was more wildlife. I liked how there was no pressure to go anywhere or see anyone.  The shops were quieter.  There wasn't mad consumerism as people could only buy essentials.

Children
No Data