When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents
  • Big few months, when the Lockdown ends;

1. My brother graduates from Uni. Then, he'll return home at the end of next month.

2. I will turn 41 on 25 June.

3. My driving licence is up for renewal on 06 June. The Department for Infrastructure better get their act together.

My number one desire is to contact my accountant and have my 2019/20 taxes sorted ASAP. I want to get so much done, post-Lockdown, that I may have a stress-free Christmas.

• Accountant, = snap.  Mine is working, but he is buried under furlough compensation work.

I love your little lists Smiley

• The Licensing Agency in Northern Ireland say that I'm still covered to drive, unless the Doctor throws a wobbly.

The accountant is onto the tax return form.

I had the Covid-19 test, for myself, last Wednesday at Craigavon MOT Centre. The result was negative. So relieved for that.

The diet is like a yo-yo. But tomorrow I intend to do chicken in the slow cooker. I must check to see if I still have stock cubes.

Also, I am two weeks into a walking challenge; until 10 September.

alpsltd.org/walkamillion

• I don't get flaking, luckily, but I get extremely itchy sometimes. My sister used to ask if I had fleas. 

Reply Children
No Data