When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents
  • When lockdown ends the first thing Im going to do is go visit the Welsh Mountain Zoo. I had intended to go the day after lockdown was announced but obviously that ended up not happening. 
    Something else I want to do is book a hotel in Chester and take a couple of days to walk around Chester Zoo.

In the future I plan on moving into my own flat too. Lockdown cant end quickly enough.

• Moving into your own flat will be liberating (I’ve just done it myself). I assume by your post you are an animal lover? 

Reply Children
  • Well like I said I’ve just gone through the process so if you need any advice or have any questions or just want to chat out your concerns send me a private message (my settings allow anyone to contact me), 

I too love animals, today I was hand feeding Canada geese and a robin :) I love being able to interact with wildlife. 

• Aye I very much am an animal lover! 
    Yes getting my own flat would be fantastic but there is an awful lot about it that scares me.