Supermarket annoyance.

Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed with an ASC of the Aspergers type last year. 

I thought I'd see how everyone else is coping with lack of essentials in supermarkets due to panic buying of customers and stock pilling because of the Covid-19 virus impacting our lives?

I cannot stand doing my weekly shop as it is on a Sunday but even more so now that every time I have gone recently through the week for toilet roll I cannot seem to find any anywhere not only that but they are more busier than usual.

I have seen the true selfishness of people with the thought of "me, me, me" springs to mind of some people I see in shops. I cannot help but think if everyone just bought what they needed that there would be more than enough to go around everyone.

I'm approaching almost a week with no toilet paper which is really angering me even though I'm using tissue paper and kitchen roll. I have a family of five so as you can imagine we get through quite a lot through the week but having said that usually 9 rolls will last a week.

Anyway my question to you all is how are you all finding the current situation we are living in? Do you think the supermarkets could have done/do more to enable all of us to continue to buy basic essentials without a problem?

Anyway sorry if it comes across as a whinge but I needed some where to vent my feelings.

Parents Reply Children