Debt support

Hello,

I am a support worker and have been asked by the family I'm working with to help support their adult son (who has a diagnosis of autism) with debts he has incurred. Bailiffs are now involved and I wonder if any of you have any experience in dealing with issue please?

Thank you

Parents
  • I remember when a close friend asked me for advice when they were dealing with debt collectors. It can be overwhelming, especially when you're trying to support someone else through it. Speaking of which, I once spoke with some insolvency litigation experts when helping a family member through a similar ordeal. They provided valuable insights on dealing with creditors and finding potential solutions. Maybe seeking advice from professionals in that field could offer some guidance on how to best support the adult son and his family.

• I remember when a close friend asked me for advice when they were dealing with debt collectors. It can be overwhelming, especially when you're trying to support someone else through it. Speaking of which, I once spoke with some insolvency litigation experts when helping a family member through a similar ordeal. They provided valuable insights on dealing with creditors and finding potential solutions. Maybe seeking advice from professionals in that field could offer some guidance on how to best support the adult son and his family.

Children
No Data