Debt support

Hello,

I am a support worker and have been asked by the family I'm working with to help support their adult son (who has a diagnosis of autism) with debts he has incurred. Bailiffs are now involved and I wonder if any of you have any experience in dealing with issue please?

Thank you

Parents
  • Hi there! I'm an Autistic woman who runs a social group for other autistic women. One resource which I recently happened across was 'Christians again poverty' CAP. If you go on their website there is the ability to search for a centre near you. They also run money management and life skills courses, for FREE :-)  I would also suggest contacting the Citizen's Advice Bureau to see if they can point you in the direction of any helpful organisations. 

• Hi there! I'm an Autistic woman who runs a social group for other autistic women. One resource which I recently happened across was 'Christians again poverty' CAP. If you go on their website there is the ability to search for a centre near you. They also run money management and life skills courses, for FREE :-)  I would also suggest contacting the Citizen's Advice Bureau to see if they can point you in the direction of any helpful organisations. 

Children
No Data